StreamTV 2024: Shaping the Future of Television and Streaming
The Advisory Board of the StreamTV Show invites you to submit speaking proposals for the event’s conference, scheduled June 24-26,2024 in Denver, Colorado.
- Submissions Open: November 16, 2023
- Submission Deadline: December 15, 2023
- Speaker Selection Notification: January 19, 2024
The StreamTV Show is back, bringing together industry leaders at a pivotal moment in the history of television and streaming. As streaming solidifies its position as the dominant method of viewing, we're excited to explore the evolution and future of this dynamic industry, including the new Engineering and Technology Track. Join us for in-depth discussions on addressable advertising, monetization strategies, the power of OTT distribution, programming innovations, audience personalization, the partnerships driving the industry forward between content providers and distributors, and the latest advancements in engineering and technology.
Why Speak at the StreamTV Show?
- Unrivaled Exposure: As a speaker at the StreamTV Show, you'll have the opportunity to present your expertise to a diverse, influential audience, including top leaders from ad supported streaming services, device manufacturers, MVPDs, TV Networks, Aggregators, Studios, SVOD Services, vMVPDs and more.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with fellow speakers, attendees, and industry experts, fostering new connections and collaborations.
- Professional Advancement: Share your insights and experiences while enhancing your personal brand and professional development.
- Contribute to Industry Insights: Shape the future of television and streaming, focusing on monetization, programming, personalization, and the latest engineering and technology trends.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
We are seeking speakers with expertise in various areas within the TV and streaming industry, including, but not limited to:
- CTV Advertising: measurement & data, intelligent targeting, ad innovation, buyer experience, performance marketing.
- Monetization Strategies & Growth Opportunities: maximizing revenue in streaming in pricing models, content bundling, product/content distribution, next-gen ad monetization.
- Programming Innovations: content management and scheduling, licensing, content analytics, emerging formats.
- Audience Personalization: enhancing viewer engagement, AR/VR, retention, attracting niche audiences, content accessibility, privacy & data security.
- Business Model & Partnerships: innovative subscription and pricing models, content licensing and acquisitions, aggregation & discovery, consolidation & mergers.
- The Future of Multichannel Providers
- FASTs (Free Ad-Supported Streaming TV): Opportunities and Challenges
- Engineering and Technology Advances: Network optimization, CDN’s, platform fragmentation, low latency streaming, AI/machine learning applications, QoE metrics, real-time monitoring.
MATERIALS NEEDED TO SUBMIT
- Proposed Speaker
- Speaker Professional Bio (500 characters max)
- Speaker Headshot: upload file (max upload size is 10MB)
- Contact person Information:
- Proposed topic area
- Proposed presentation format
- Proposed session title
- Provided a brief session description (900 characters max)
- Has this presentation been presented elsewhere? If yes, where and when?